This message is from: "Julie Will" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Please skip if not interested in a stallion for sale.

We have decided to offer for sale our Dutch imported stallion "Prisco".
(known on the farm as "Dutch")  He will be five years old in the spring, and
is trained to ride and drive, both draft and light harness. He is sired by
Halstor out of a Myrstein daughter. (Both top stallions still standing in
Holland.) We imported him as a 9 month old "A" premie colt.  As a two year
old he was Young stock Champion and Reserve Overall Grand Champion at
Woodstock.  As a four year old he was Training level Dressage Champion (1st
dressage performance), Single log pull Champion, Reserve Open Driving
Champion, and Reserve Champion Stallion.  Those who saw him perform will
attest to his wonderful manners and breathtaking movement.

He  stands 14-1 hands with an 8 1/2 cannon bone. His fertility is
established...several very nice foals on the ground.

We have decided that one stallion is all we can manage to keep in full
training, fit and show.   Dutch is priced at $14,000.  I will also consider
a lease arrangement.   Interested parties may email me privately.

Happy New Year, everybody!