This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Susan,

I got that confusing message too, but also some other messages from the
"Mystery" Fjord list!(do you get the digest?)  so I  presume we're still OK
on "Mystery"!

Jean in Fairbanks, Alaska,  +10 degrees and light snow, we gained 2 minutes
daylight today!

~At 08:24 PM 12/27/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>This message is from: "SUSAN L GIARGIARI" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>I just got a welcome notice from topica saying I was now on their mailing
>list and that that is where I need to write to get the list. What's up? I
>thought this was the new list address and i got the "goodbye, disconnect"
>from topica the same day i got the welcome from angus.mystery. I didn't get
>anything from the list today. WWAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! please help!
>Sue G.

Jean Ernest
Fairbanks, Alaska
[EMAIL PROTECTED]