This message is from: Evers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Cynthia, Cynthia, Cynthia, Where have you found that site??  I went in to
that "Joke" & while there I clicked back & read some more!!!!  Well I have
book marked that page so I can go back to it, LOL.
 I have not heard a word from my secret santa yet. He or she is keeping me
in the dark. I know Santa comes tomorrow night and he is coming to my
house. With the Fjords in front of the sled.The Happest of Holidays to all.
 Tillie
Bud, Tillie & Amy Evers
Dun Lookin' Fjords
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ridge/8589
"Speak yer mind, but ride a fast horse."