This message is from: "linda hickam" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Oh my gosh......thankyou for reminding me "Beautiful Joe".There's alot of
childhood memories I lost.
When I was 16, my 16.3hh horse fell on top of me and was cast against the
indoor ring wall.I was in a coma for 3 weeks.That was almost 30 years ago
and believe me I'm not the sharpest tack in the drawer.
Being reminded of things that I did when I was a kid is really
cool!!!......thanks...Linda