This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 12/17/99 7:19:29 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<<
 Its sad to see that the Duo of June and Jean, (Jonetta and Jensina both King
 Harold daughters)  is gone.  After being together most of their lives,  They
 pasted away within months of each other and are together again, pulling that
 wagon somewhere  I'd like to think

Michelle,

That brings tears to my eyes.  It is sooo hard to say good-bye.  What really
strikes a cord for me is that I have a King Herald mare who is coming 24. She
has the HUGE eyes (which she gives to her foals) and her forelock is down to
the end of her nose! Her name is Molde (please don't laugh.  I understand it
is a town in Norway!)  I am not looking forward the day that she dies.  She
is healthy and happy at this point in time, but know that each day is a
blessing from here on.  She has produced MANY great foals during her
lifetime.  I have kept (hoarded actually) 3 of her fillies to carry on as her
legacy.  Two of them are by our junior stallion, Majson (by Rusten), and one
is by Dusty.

Molde had a filly last spring by Majson.  It will be her last.  She has never
had a lick of trouble foaling and loves being a mom, but I feel she has done
her duty and has served us well.  I don't wish to put her at undue risk for
the sake of selfishly wanting 'just one more' baby.  She has had quite a few
foals in her lifetime and I wonder just how much one uterus can take?

My sincere condolences!!

Gayle Ware
Field of Dreams
Eugene, OR