This message is from: Cynthia_Madden/OAA/UNO/[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>From Jean Gayle: I am so tired of this continual dark sunless spot.  But it is
like being married to a man who beats you, and then occasionally you get a kiss!
Same thing here when the sun comes out, it is like heaven!!!!!!

Sorry, Jean, but I have to take  exception to your analogy. Having once lived
with a man who beat me, I'll take the continual dark sunless spot over an
occassional kiss from such a creature! (Just a personal opinion and no flaming
to you). The feminist in me tells me to not let even anyone as nice as you make
such a analogy without some protest. Too many women are trapped in such
destructive relationships.

Cynthia Madden
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]