This message is from: "Rebecca Mayer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Becky,
>
> I've never heard of that specific description.  I don't think they have it
in
> this area.  In what area of the country are you?  I'd be interested to
know
> what it is when you find out.
>
> Susan
> So far I have not gotten any new information.  The reason I was asking
was that the horse that was in this class has applied for points toward
the versatility award and the requirements are rather specific--Western
Pleasure would count, but I have to know more about this class.  I'm in
the East--Vermont, to be exact and the class was in a Western show.
Becky