This message is from: misha nogha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Wow Jensens! Thanks for the peek at your new one. I got such a laugh, Very
cute. But golly, I am not sure how you are ging to find a home for baby
with those antlers. I mean, is this some new kind of cross. What dya think
Mike, is this horse registerable?

Yeah Jean, you are right, too many variables to say one horse is more
trainable as how they rank in line. I was just telling you my and actually,
a couple of friends of mine, experience.

I like the Fjord + cat stories. The other day I wondered where Amma had got
to and I peeked in the stall. She was in there rubbing her nose along the
belly of one of my cats who was upside down and purring like crazy. I was
nervous as when I took in this cat he had a spinal malfromity and he does
not walk or move quick, but I just watched them and she was utterly and
completely gentle. I finally picked up the cat took him out of there, but
he went right back in! I think Amma is going to make a good mom.

I have to tell you a story about our softhearted vet. One day some people
came in that found a feral kitten lying on the railroad tracks. The kitten
had one leg sheared off and part of its tail. They brought it in for him to
put it out of its misery. So he said okay. Some weeks later I was in the
clinic and here is this beautiful green eyed brown tabby hopping around on
three legs. Healthy and happy as a clam, gorgeous, despite his lack of tail
and one leg, and acting like he owned the place. I looked at the vet and
said, "Oh Mark!" he got defensive. "He was such a trooper, I just couldn't
put him down, and look at him now!" They named him Casey Jones--ha--and he
is the new clinic cat. I'll tell you what. I wish every one had a vet that
beautiful!

Misha
http://www.eoni.com/~mishamez