This message is from: "Larson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Michelle,  I enjoyed the cat "tales".  We have a white barn cat named
Velcro.  His name is such because he sticks to anything and everything (even
when you don't want him too).  He and one of our Weegies have a game they
love to play.  When I first saw them at play, I thought Tigger was trying to
either eat or kill Velcro.  But, no.  It was definitely a game.  Velcro lies
in the arena sand.  Tigger grabs him by the tail and pulls him through the
sand a short distance.  Velcro runs like the hounds of hell  are after him,
then stops, lays down and waits for Tigger to lope over and grab his tail
again.  Too weird and too hilarious.

As regards older horses and nutrition:  We have an  old Arab  who has been
the boss of the farm for twenty some years now.  He has few teeth left.
After a year or so of struggling to put weight on him, I found a combination
of Senior and hay pellets did the trick.  He gets no baled hay as he doesn't
have enough teeth to chew it up sufficiently.  But, with the pellets and
Senior, his nutrition needs are being well met and he's healthy and happy
once more.

Larson in NM where the influenza epidemic is taking a toll :o(