This message is from: Evers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 04:01 AM 12/10/99 -0700, you wrote:

>This message is from: " Dave McWethy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>I have at times found the far reaches of political correctness a bit

Well I have been a blond for 65 years(looking gray now)The jokes are still
there. Never could understand the first time I heard someone call me a "toe
head".I have grinned and laughed and told them to others, after hearing
them. Some I didn't understand. so I didn't laugh. I will honestly say I
read my list notes, sometimes more than once.I like what I read and can't
say I put a joke in my mind & think of it personally.  I use my delete
button.No thoughts left.I try to print the wonderful notes from the people
who help us understand our horses as we are never to old to learn more.
Tis the season to be jolly, think of what you want to say ,sleep on them,
write them down and then read them over..Are they a kind story? Are they
helpful to someone that's going to read them? Is it answers to someone's
request for information or a good story about Fjords.Is it kind words
that's for everyone .Then hit send or delete.This is what I try to do.
 Tillie, in central OR. where we have another skiff of snow and its cold.