This message is from: "Jean Gayle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Be careful about a very bad new virus that is primarily contacted through
mirc.  It spreads somehow ( I am not a puter whiz) through news groups and
is particularly difficult to cure.  There is a blocker at
http://www.symantec.com and info about the bug at
http://currents.net/newstoday/99/12/08/news1.html.  It is from the east and
dangerous.  Plus computer news is not good re Y2K and PC,s .  They seem to
feel a lot of the programs used to correct the bug are not going to work.
Have lots of feed and necessities ready.  We will of course know about 12
hours before our midnight how other countries are faring.   Jean

Jean Gayle
Aberdeen, WA
[Au/thoress of "The Colonel's Daughter"
Occupied Germany 1946 TO 1949 ]