This message is from: "finally r farm" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello list---
    Let me reintroduce myself. My name is Nicky Rieger. I'm 13 years old
and have been riding for a long time. I ride English. My horse Tana and
I are the best friends in the world. She gets a kiss on the forehead
every day I see her. Right now she is being boarded:( I miss not saying
good-bye before I leave for school.Any way  I'm in pony club with her.
I'm currently training her. She is the BEST horse I have ever had. She
has her cranky days, but don't they all?!?! I have lessons on here and
we are taking 2 ft jumps. I'm so proud because I taught her by looking
at my horse books and magi. Well she sometime chooses to forget leads.
During this passed lesson She was taking the right leads and even
starting half-pass and Quarter-pass!! I was totally beaming. My dream is
to become a famous horse jumper or Olympic rider. I already have my C1.
Currently I'm studying for know-down. This is a competition of knowledge
about horses. We also learn about real-life. Pony club is a great thing
for young people. I must say I have fallen off. Sometimes pretty bad.
I've had a minor concussion(wearing a helmet), black eye, and several
sore areas. the key thing is GET BACK ON!! If your hurt badly don't.
Make sure there is somebody around to be there when you remount because
both you and the horse are shaken up. It has been nice talking and I
LOVE THE FJORD LIST. THANKS TO EVERYONE!!!!!
                                    Nicky in Missouri