This message is from: "David Stewart, Registrar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

-----Original Message-----
From: Sini Seppala <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 07 December 1999 15:22
Subject: Fjord Message Board

>This message is from: Sini Seppala <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Sini,

Great hearing from you ... well, would you believed that a Fjord Message
Board was added to the site only yesterday!

I hope you will visit the FHRS and add a message.

http://homepages.thefree.net/fhrs/index.fhrs.htm

I will be visiting your site this evening.

Thanks again for writing.

With good wishes,

David