This message is from: "briar hill farm" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> > My sister Rachel and I are planning a trip to northern Vermont, about
650
> > miles from where we live in Western New York. It's a multi-purpose trip
> with

Hi, from Northern Vermont,

We are in the north west part of Vermont, about 2 hours from Lindsay and
Jim and would love to have you for a visit. There are 15 Fjords on the farm
right now. We have offspring from Solar, Stording (Grabb), Montano, Yogi
(Myrstein), Holunder, Hegdal (Pedro), Glengard, Ramstaad, and Ring, so
there's opportunity to see a variety of Fjords. Weather and time
permitting, we could ride or hitch up the sleigh.
If you take 91 north from the Coli's, 89 to the Sweeney's, then we are off
89 farther north. You could go home through Burlington, down rt. 7 to
Ticonderoga or Whitehall, then back to NY.

Marcy Baer  & Susan Cook.  Briar Hill Farm