This message is from: Walter Monheim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Okay, since everyone else if fessing up and we're sitting here reading
all this asking why not?  Well we kiss all our Fjords all the time and
how about those darling brand new babies, how can you resist kissing
them. One nite I went into the barn last spring looking for our 22 year
old son and found him sitting in a foaling stall on the floor with a
three hour old baby cuddled in his lap sleeping and yes,  he kissed
him.  I guess I would consider this one of life's simple pleasures.
Sherle in Northern Wisconsin where its 47 degrees, sun shinning and
still no snow!!!!!!!!!!!!! Won't be no sleigh rides at this rate.