This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 12/3/99 15:06:24 Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:
<< The feeling is that their bodies have  not been able to build up any
natural antibodies against certain prevalent  bacteria found in abundance in
normal living situations. The anti bacterial  cleaning agents, so in vogue
now, not only kill the really bad stuff like  strep, staph and salmonella,
but also effectively wipe out more benign flora  and fauna, which when we
ingest them in small quantities help to strengthen  our immune systems.  >>

<g>  In the late 70's I lived on a ranch in Malibu.  It was owned by a dear
old man whose father taught horsemanship in the German Cavalry in WWI.  This
man had an illustrious life, filled with horses and celebrities.  And was so
down to earth.  In his German accent, he'd tell me, when something fell on
the floor, "Angel darling, God made dirt so it wouldn't hurt".   His hygiene
may not have always been the best, but he was one healthy, happy and very
handsome man at the age of 78!  I have so many wonderful memories of this
man.  He was a sort of surrogate father to us youngsters.  And I bet if he
were alive today, he'd absolutely fall in love with my fjords.

Pamela