This message is from: John and Martie Bolinski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Alison,
    We use SWAT a lot in the summer (keeps the flys off the tender
gender-sensitive spots if you know what I mean).  It now comes in a colorless
cream though that is harder to find.
    I have had a number of people ask on trail rides why my poor horses have
such 'inflamed parts' because we slather on the swat to keep them comfy.   :)

Martie in MD