This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 11/30/99 11:36:01 PM Mountain Standard Time, [EMAIL
PROTECTED]
writes:

<< the problem many people
 run into is that they buy a green horse and figure they will train him
 or have him trained.   >>
Yep, that's me and it was dumb.  But do you know how many trained horses
there are for sale out there?  The people that raise horses for sale don't
seem to train them.  And the people with well-trained horses usually want to
keep them.  And if you're a novice, you don't really know where to look.  And
once you're already in love with them, well, you just have to deal with it,
because who would trust some old greenhorn (other than myself) with them.
So I'm reading books, watching videos, hiring trainers and having fun.
          Gail in Albuq.