This message is from: GAIL RUSSELL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

A prayer said, and good thoughts.  It sounds like it will be OK.  I had a
friend who was highly active, but one day couldn't make it through a set of
tennis.  Went to the doctor, they did the treadmill and angiogram within
days.  He had *three* blockages AND is doing just fine now.  That was only a
few months ago.  It should come out fine - and you've got the odds beat by
choosing the right hospital.

At 09:49 PM 11/24/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>This message is from: "SUSAN L GIARGIARI" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>Hi everyone,  Sue G. here requesting you all say a prayer and have good
>thoughts for Richard. He had a heartattack yesterday and is at Catholic
>Medical Hospital in Manchester, NH. Tomorrow morning I meet with the doctors
>and they will figure out what they need to do . Looks like Friday AM will be
>open heart surgery. They did the catherization this morning, to see inside,
>and then couldn't do an angiogram as there were two blockages, one of which
>tried to find a new way to get the blood thru. Will know more tomorrow but
>needed to share this with friends and get all your good wishes and thoughts
>for him. He is resting comfortably, just very tired. He is in very capable
>hands, the top cardiac hospital in the NE.  Thanks!     Sue G.

Gail Russell
Forestville CA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Clicker List Web Site : http://clickryder.cjb.net