This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

   Hi  List !      Remember to join Jackie ( PAV Aussie ) and I for Fjord
chat Sun. nights at the Internet site, PetsandVets. The live chat is at 9 PM
Eastern time in horse room # 1.  Its nice to " talk " to other Fjord owners
and have a fun hour catching up on what everyones been doing all week with
our horses !   Anyone is welcome and we hope to continue to meet new faces,
plus all the regulars too !
  Heres a link to PetsandVets and the horse room..... <A
HREF="http://www.petsandvets.com/";>PETS AND VETS</A>  <A
HREF="http://volano1.suresite.com/petsvets/vcclient/horsechat.html";>HORSE
CHAT ROOM</A>

   See ya tomorrow night !  Lisa Pedersen   PAV FJORDS  ( PAV PHANTOM ) hee
hee  ;   )