This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Laura asked that I pass this onto the list.  I wish I were on the East coast,
so I could take a look at all the lovely  horses she's got for sale.

So we are selling a lot of Fjord stock.  A premium imported fillies, Hostar
offspring not listed on my web page, and a super A premium mare in foal to
Hostar etc..... We are going to take an extra 500.00 off the price of any
horse including the big guy.  And we will further discount for purchase of
multiple horses.  Could you pass it on to the Fjord list for me?