This message is from: Cynthia_Madden/OAA/UNO/[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I have just included the sign up information today. When I send out the Secret
Santa names, I will include the process and some suggestions to participants.
We have a lot bigger response this year and have included a special sign up for
youths eighteen years old and younger which is proving popular.

I planned on drawing names on Sunday, but I think I will put it off until
Monday, just to give folks one more time and catch up with those who may not
have much time for the List until the weekend. But Monday, November 22 is the
final deadline!

I will send out names on Tuesday, November 23rd (in time for Thanksgiving
shopping madness!). Gifts should be be received by Christmas, but January 15th
is the suggested final deadline for receipt. I will post the Secret Santa's and
their gift recipients at that time.

If you contacted me early on, but did not fill out a form, please do so now!
Don't miss out on the surprises and fun! (If you are not sure you sent me the
form below, please send one again anyway, just in case.)

Name:
E-mail:
Mailing Address:
(if you have one address for mailing and another that would be needed for
UPS delivery, please let me know)
Phone:
(will only be given out in the event of delivery error)
What you would most like from your Secret Santa:
What size you are (i.e., S/M/LG, etc):
What your horse would most like from your Secret Santa:
(these ideas are not binding, but some people appreciate having an
idea of what you'd like!)
Your favorite activity with your Fjord:
If you have barn colors, include them too:
IF you are eighteen years of age or younger, your age (optional):

FH-L SS Elf
Cynthia Madden         mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Omaha, Nebraska USA