This message is from: Alison Bakken <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi List,

It was great to hear about all the stallions out there.  I have been
going to write about mine, so here goes.

I bought Borgen in 1988 as a five year old unproven stallion.  He was
broke to ride.  I really liked his conformation and the way he was
built, when I saw him.  A freind haulled him home from BC for me.  As
they say that was history.

Borgen has given me some wonderful foals from my mare Leika, who Unrau's
brought back from Norway.  I have breed several outside mares- they all
have poduced foals with a pretty head, good movement, and a great
disposition.  Borgen spends the summers running with his mares.

The one thing that I do not like about Borgen is that his tail head is a
little high.  The foals a beautiful, so I won't complain.

Hearing people on the List talk about Stella, Line and Rusten pushed me
to include Anvil's Borgen.  I am working on a web site.  Borgen's
picture will be posted there.

Anvil's Borgen's pedigree:
                 Buck #34
Rusten #61