This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    Hi List !

   Wow, Brian, THANKS for such a colorful and interesting view of Grabb.....I
have long admired his looks from the pictures Ive seen, and am partial to the
Drafty type Fjord, esp. ones who move well. Our beloved Kaiser, is out of
Grabb bloodlines. He is a dream horse. Big enough to ride western with our "
fluffy " bums, and go's english with my timid rider son, 11. Jumps 3 ft.,
drives single or pair. He babysits everybody who rides him, yet turns on to
compliment our hot mare in driving shows. Just after we bought Kaiser from
his show home, he had stood in a show barn with little work or exercise, and
he was at least 200 lbs overweight, near founder actually, he showed at a
very competive ADS show in Ca. and won ride and drive class, with our Junior
rider / driver. A very good boy....his newest job is to babysit our '99 colt,
PF Valjo. He takes this job very seriously. Even after Valjo learned how to
lean against our new vinyl fence, ( he was too short to hit the hot wire at
the top rail ) and pushed hard enough to pop out both top rails, Kaiser
refused to leave his paddock. I cant tell you how funny he looked, with one
lone rail, about 1 ft. off the ground both legs planted against the rail, but
NOT stepping over, calling and calling to his loose brat colt. He KNEW he was
not supposed to be out.....but let us know the baby was out again. ( Lowered
the hot wire, and solved THAT problem )  Anyway, Kaiser is a wonderful Fjord,
and I feel lucky to have such a versital guy !

    A lady, who lives " near " me, about 2 and 1/2 hours away owns a Grabb
son. She contacted me about trading breedings this next spring, as hers are
all related to him, and wanted King Harold bloodlines in her small herd. My
Stallion, Nels, is out of these lines. I will be sending 2 mares to breed to
this Grabb son next summer. Cant wait to see him, and plan to make a treck
over to Nev. to her dude ranch....where she uses her Fjords for the visitors
to ride. She has a 360 acre ranch, a whole canyon, in fact, and her Fjords
run with her Stud all winter, drinking water from a live stream, ect. BTW,
they first tried QH's but their feet didnt hold up, then mules, who proved to
be too smart for the adverage tourest, and for several years now has used
Fjords in her operation. She bought her Grabb son, from Harold, one of his
last years in operation.

   Guess I have gone on too long, and need to go get to chores. At least now
I have an excuse to skip the poop pile that falls next to our water tank,
<ggg> moisture no problem here. We are using solar hot wire and solar stock
tank heater, with grand results so far. Will let you know after winter hits,
now its mid-70's during the day, and we are all enjoying the long fall.

  Sign me up for the Santa list.....maybe Peg.Knutson could give a breeding
to her Stallion, Erlend, would make my X-Mas wish come true !   Oh yea, 25.00
limit....crap.     ;   )

   Lisa Pedersen  PAV FJORDS
   Cedar City, Ut.     See you at Fjord chat this Sun. !

 <A HREF="http://www.petsandvets.com/";>PETS AND VETS</A>  <A
HREF="http://volano1.suresite.com/petsvets/vcclient/horsechat.html";>HORSE
CHAT ROOM</A>