This message is from: GAIL RUSSELL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

If you are going to do something in Colorado Springs, maybe someone can
persuade the Broadmoor Hotel to get involved in some way.  Seems to me that
a smart marketing director would like to play on the Broadmoor's History.  I
went to school in Colorado Springs in the late 60's.  That old hotel still
had a flavor of its history when I went there - but had lost a lot of it
when I went back for the last reunion.  IF nothing else, they should create
a shuttle system of Fjord trolleys there in the winter - between their
various buildings.  It can be pretty cold to wander around their grounds at
night from one ballroom to the next.  (Women's evening dress is NOT known
for its comfort in below zero temperatures - absent a politically incorrect
fur coat.)

Gail Russell
Forestville CA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]