This message is from: Larson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 21:24:42 -0600
>From: Steve McIlree <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>  Gee! When I was looking for interest in an evaluation in southern
>  Colorado, there was total silence from the NM contingent.

New Mexico is growing!  And to add another plug for the SW folks:
All Fjord breeders want to breed the best of the best.
And we have some great ones down here.
Still, without evaluations being available to us, how can we be sure?
Sure, we aren't the "Fjord Country" of the NW or NE.  But we have developed
a respectable community.  We'd like an opportunity to share that community
but we need the support of the older, more established regions.  How about it?
Larson in New Mexico