This message is from: misha nogha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Guys: All this talk about bloodlines has caused a few folks to ask me to
write articles on some of the early NA bloodlines in NA for the Fjord
Herald. So would any of you that know--have photos, and information, please
send the info and good clean copies of the photos to me snail mail so I can
start on these articles? My address is: Shota Fjords 69794 Haefer Lane,
Cove OR. 97824. When we get some of the early stuff out there, I would like
to do a series of articles on current stallions---wouldn't that be fun? So
come on, let's flow.

Misha