This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 10/31/99 20:27:14 Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Hi  Lynda  I'm a beginner too and I have tried a few saddles this year.,
 found my love in my new Aussie saddle with horn. >>

I'm not really a beginner, but not really an ace rider either (just have a
lot of fun).  And my favorite saddle of all time is my Aussie <without horn
for me, I HATE getting my shirt hung up on a horn during a dismount>.  The
Aussies DO tend to throw your leg further forward than other saddles, and
when you ride in a western, hunt or dressage saddle, you have to remember to
reposition your legs farther back.  But they are comfortable, can be adjusted
to a degree to fit your horse's back and if your seat is less than perfect
will help you stay in the saddle during minor emergencies.

Pamela