This message is from: "Knutsen Fjord Farm" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi -

Just time for a quick note [do I hear sighs of relief...?], as Mel
Thomas will arrive any minute to deliver our gelding, Rocky, [Knutsen
Fjord's Fjell] back to us after some months of driving training.  Great!
 Now I have three [3] horses trained to drive, one show harness, no
cart, and no driving training myself....

Anyway, yeas, on the Evaluation, Catherine, will bring Erlend, Suki, and
possibly Pepper.

Lindsey, great stuff on Solar.  Will have to learn more about my guy's
history and production.  Keep it coming.

Mike, is it possible to tell anything more about the "Purdy's" using
DNA?  I have some holes in some of my pedigrees, too.

Bye - Peg