This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Dear List, We are considering selling our Stallion Hostar so we wanted to
give you all a heads up.  He is a fantastic animal, great at Driving or
Riding, and I know I am partial, but his babies are the best!  I just did
about 45 minutes Ridden dressage on him this morning. He is super, super to
ride. We are really serious about competing internationally in the Combined
Driving and we are torn between having a full breeding operation and
Traveling alot to compete.  We still plan on breeding training and selling
our Fjords but feel Hostar should be competed , campaighned and Bred.  He is
to special not to be the central focus of a Fjord operation.  His price will
be 25K firm, and you can see him at http://www.norwegianfjordhorses.com  We
would only consider a home that will concentrate on him and use him.  Serious
inquiries can call Craig or I .  I am not sending out tapes as I would want
to meet anyone considering buying him and I would want them to meet him in
person.  He is very very special. Laura of the Hollow