This message is from: Jo Anna Larson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Pam:  Wendy and Juniper are both King Gjestar daughters.  Wendy's dame
is Jonetta who, I believe, is Rinna's sister?  And Wendy's not due till
late April but she looks like she going to birth a tank.

Nancy:  Thanks for the run down on Glengard.  Does anyone have a photo
they can e-mail me?  And you are so right about Glengard's head.  As you
know, Hannah (Glengard X PAske) has a classically beautiful head from
Glengard and has passed it to her daughter by Bjarni.  Hannah was bred
to King Gjestar II for a Summer 2000 foal.

Natural Horsemanship:  Are we having some kind of tiff here???  Okay,
everyboby fess-up.  How much of your everyday handling involves
techniques or partial techniques you've learned, borrowed, or copied
from others over the years?  And who's training techniques are your
favorite when working with Fjords?

We use a lot of Parelli and Lyons in our ground work. But I have to
admit they don't perform Parelli's yo-yo game as well as the
non-Weegies.  They will come to me but won't go away!

Larson in NM where the morning is dawning crisp and clear.