This message is from: "Jean Gayle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I have Gunnar out of Grabb/Guldua and he is aged 17, gelding.  He has a
large good head, rather long body, stocky straight legs, luxuriant forelock,
mane and tail. He is approximately 13.2.  It is difficult to describe his
personality as he had been abused and also spoiled by various owners before
I bought him.  He seems particularly anticipating rejection and seems to not
like people too well.  I have had him since Jan of this year.  He is
mellowing, has good manners in his background but still has a temper
displayed only as angry eyes and laid back ears.

He is quite safe under saddle, has been jumped but is not an athletic build.
He has also had some training at cart.  I think he will remain somewhat
reserved but cooperative.  He is smart and still trainable as he is now
giving me leg yields.  He is very sensitive to my cues for a stop, so I know
he will understand the pressure on his sides for yielding as he becomes more
relaxed and willing.  He is calm when the other warmbloods are being
threatened by the attack kleenex blowing into the field.  I understand he
was a favorite before he started being sold so many times.

Jean Gayle
Aberdeen, WA
[Authoress of "The Colonel's Daughter"
Occupied Germany 1946 TO 1949 ]