This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello everyone from Libby.  I have been contacted by the Nordicfest folks
who are in charge of the Nordicfest web site. They are looking for any
action shots of the horse show this year for posting. If any one that was
here have any great shots you would like to share you can contact me
privately or give me a call at
406-293-5861.

It has been a fab fall here this year. Still no snow some frost but a TON of
fog, we are all starting to talk with a brit accent. Right now it is almost
noon and can't see more that 50 yard from my porch. The horses look like
ghosts lurking out in the yard;-)

Michelle sorry to hear about you tranny troubles. I just spent $1,800.00 for
a new one in my truck. It really bites. Had to use the money I had borrowed
to finish the barn to fix the truck. Robbing Peter to pay Paul does not work
any more, Paul is to broke to pay attention let alone bills:{

Well better get to work, the housework faries did not show up again!!!
Drudge on Patty in Libby