This message is from: "Knutsen Fjord Farm" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi all -

Just wanted to congratulate you, Jackie, on your upcoming coming trip.
What a great representation for you and for our breed!  Good luck!

And to you, Tami; what could be more exciting than welcoming the world's
most beautiful Fjord!  How do they do it?  You'll have a fine time with
her, training, grooming, talking, and just plain messing with her.  My
favorite time, being a night person, is about 11:00 pm, out under the
stars, hanging out and sharing.  My mood doesn't matter, it's always
soothing to be with them under our big sky.  Best wishes!

And you, Ms. Gayle Ware, better watch out!  I love Ellensburg, but
really miss my beach rides, racing pell mell down the sand.  So you may
find me showing up on your doorstep too - do you have room for Beth And
me?

Finally, sanity may be just around the corner at our place!  Kitchen and
dining room floor goes down today, gas line comes in for the stove top
[we are experts on microwave cooking], and the carpet arrives on Friday!
 Can downstairs toilets be far away?

Cheers, Peg