This message is from: GAIL RUSSELL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Can the answers to this be posted to the list.  I bought Julia Will's
harness - and have no collar for the hames.  And no idea where to find one.
Have a draft book that must talk about measuring somewhere - but no clue
where to buy.

Gail

At 10:33 AM 10/19/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>This message is from: Ingrid Ivic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>Hi all,
>    I'm looking for information on Collars (the all-purpose, leather
>type for pulling). I would like to ask the folks with more knowlege on
>this subject than I, about measuring for a collar, the best place to
>purchase one, etc.....

Gail Russell
Forestville CA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]