This message is from: "Jean Gayle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hey Mary, I have pheasant here and one who keeps trying to crow like a
rooster to lure my hens to his den.  Has not fooled them yet and he sounds
quite silly.  Have not seen  brown rabbits but they would be foolish to come
in with the dogs.  There are some over on grange road, but they are tame
ones released and have mostly disappeared now.  Dogs again, I would guess.
The one tiny young doe that came in the field last year terrified my big
Charley horse, who hid in the barn and had white showing in his rolled back
eyes.  She was not even the size of his big leg.

Jean Gayle
Aberdeen, WA
[Authoress of "The Colonel's Daughter"
Occupied Germany 1946 TO 1949 ]