This message is from: Debby Stai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

As a new owner of a Fjord, I would like to ask what kind of bits
everyone rides and drives their Fjords with. My pony is quite strong
when just walking with the halter, I haven't ridden or driven her yet
because of her leg, but I'm curious if they tend to be very strong
undersaddle.  She does walk and pay more attention to me when walking in
a bridle with a frenchlink loosering. I'm leaning towards a frenchlink,
fullcheek. I will do dressage with her. Thanks. Debby