This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

         Ida, age 3, had someone on her back for the second time today while
I walked her for about five minutes.  She wasn't amused and wanted to buck.
When I wouldn't let her buck, she wanted to bite me (she's never bitten
before).  I have her on a slight, but necessary, diet and she's pretty mad
about that, too.  All in all, I think it went fairly well.  She didn't get to
buck, I didn't get bit and she may be a shade slimmer.  And when it was all
over, she did look a little pleased with herself.  I think we'll do a little
more ground work.                    Gail in Albuquerque