This message is from: "griet vandenbroucke" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi List

i wanted to share something weird hat happened to my mare last week.
She had problems to swallow her saliva and when she ate, half of the food
fel on the ground;
After two days I called the vet. I tought she was enjured in her mouth, but
she did not let me take a look.
There was a branch of wood from about 6 cm long and about 1,5 cm diameter
stuck between her left and her right teeth from the upper side of her mouth.
the vet needed +/- 10 minutes to remove it.
There was blood all over and i think it must have been very painfull.
All those fnny things happen to my little weegies.....
he told me he never saw it before.

griet