This message is from: Mike May <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 08:57 AM 10/8/99 -0800, you wrote:
This message is from: misha nogha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 I like Carol Rivoires idea of putting some of
the super athletes on the NFHR page. Whaddya say Mike? I think we should
use NA horses as these guys are the ones we are most likely to see around.
We have to include geldings too or we would miss out on Wez.

I don't have a problem with that at all. All I need is the pictures. I do have one of Laurie's sliding stop pictures of Dusty on the site.

One of the pages I love to send people to, other than Laurie Pittman's photo page, is Mike May's personal page with Malla flying over that log jump! What a horse! Not to mention the great rider.

I guess I should put that one on the NFHR site too. It is a cool picture. The resolution of it isn't great because it was taken at quite a distance and blown up during the scanning of it.

Mike