This message is from: "Sarah Vogeley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Mary;   The cremello coat color is a result of two contributing dilute
genes, therefore it cannot be further diluted.  If you breed two cremellos,
you have a 100% chance of producing a cremello offspring.  I understand that
the cremello Fjord colt pictured on the NFHR site has been gelded.  I'm sure
he's quite beautiful!  I'd love to see how he looks when he matures; I'm a
big fan of creme colored horses!  Not for breeding for the color, but the
beauty of the color itself.

Sarah Vogeley
New Forest Farm
Charlottesville, Virginia