This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

     I am surrounded by people of 2 minds.  Those who treat Parelli like a
religion and worship almost like a cult and those who hate it with equal
enthusiam, think it's the devil himself and hate anybody who even does that .
 I've viewed the 7 games tape and, frankly, wasn't impressed, but I am
bewildered by the passion the training method engenders in those around me.
I've noticed that those I know who do use it can't control their horses and
their horses are usually confused but I don't know if it's them or the
method.  I did like both the Shrake and the Lyons tapes.
Gail in Albuquerque