This message is from: misha nogha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Okay guys, Ingmar is clipped. Thank you for every one's advice. We rode in
the arena at top speed, he didn't get too hot and towel dried quickly. I am
a happy gal. Ingmar is a happy boy. He was much more peppy with the new
haircut as he didn't overheat as quickly. That is saying a lot. Ingmar is a
very lively Fjord. YAHOO! The thing is--it was kind of comical. My clippers
ran out of steam (portable Wahls) halfway through the job--didn't want to
work with the cord--too long a cord too much resistance? I don't know. So
we went with a half clip. Ha. I finished it today though so don't worry. My
clipping ability is not so smooth, how do you get em looking smooth?
Anne--for just trace clipping you don't need a blankie do you? I could sure
put one on if you think so. He will only be clipped this once and then it
can grow back. Gosh he looked right smart though.

Okay, loaded one colt off to a new home. Owner and he are happy, I am happy
he got a great home! I still have two foals if any one is looking. These
are real typy kids, elegant, athletic and pretty. Very sweet. I have one
weanling filly and one weanling gelding left.

Oh, and the tape, as I was moving it around the horse, Ingmar got ahold of
one end of it and started chewing on it. I did the rest by eye. It wasn't
that hard. It's not perfect but I think it looks neat.

Misha from Shota Fjords http://www.eoni.com/~mishamez