This message is from: Evers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi all,

I just have to brag a bit about our day.  It was fine weather; sunny and
about 70 degrees, with a light breeze.  We started out the morning giving
everyone new hair cuts, and combing out tails, and a good brushing all
over. ( Boy was the ole hair flying! )  Then we decided to try out our new
team harness on Emily and Taffy.  First off we took them into the round pen
and started out walking in circles.  After only a bit of see-sawing they
got the hang of it and walked out together very nicely.  Half an hour later
Dad and I got bored with circles.  So we took the girls out in the yard and
hitched them to the three wheeled fore cart. ( Some one had told Mom that
if we started now we should be able to actually hitch the girls to
something in a couple of months!  Even though they have both been driven
single quite a bit.) Well, off we went, nice and slow and very carefully.
We did big circles and figure eights around the trees and the big
tire-planters.  Mom was really impressed! ( So were Dad and I, but don't
tell Mom that! ) I just LOVE my Fjords!!!
Then we un-hitched and the girls were treated to carrots.  Of course....
Bjorn and Ellinor got carrots too, just because!

Amy

Bud, Tillie & Amy Evers
Dun Lookin' Fjords
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ridge/8589
"Speak yer mind, but ride a fast horse."