This message is from: "Bushnell's" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 10:08 AM 9/28/99 -0700, you wrote:
>This message is from: "Knutsen Fjord Farm" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I'm writing to ask for your supportive thought and good wishes.  Our
>sweet weanling colt, Rustenson, has pneumonia.

Peg, you sure have our supportive prayer and good wishes for Rustenson.. he
looked to be a "strapping" boy and will undoubtedly lick this!

It's frightening to think about any health threat to these fuzzy darlings;
his "cousin," Dutchman (sort of, same Daddy anyhow) has so enamored himself
to me I feel like bringing him in the house for safekeeping at night. One
of these days he'll probably run me down or step on my foot and we can then
get down to a normal relationship =) Fjords sure develop fast don't they!!!!

Ruthie, NW MT