This message is from: Mike May <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I received this email on a horse for sale. Anyone interested? If so contact the person directly.

Mike

From: "Julie Jeske" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 07:52:14 -0500
Subject: For Sale

I spoke to Mike in August on how to register my unregistered Fjord.  I do have
all the necessary paper work.

I am again writing for help. I am 22 years old and have been involved in horses for the last 10 years. I have plenty of riding experience, but unfornatualy no
ownership or baby experience.  I have gotten in over my head with this 2 1/2
year old.  And now I have run into financial trouble in paying someone else to
work with him.

If you know anyone in the midwest looking for a Fjord here is what I have.

Parents are Anvil's Torbjorn and Skjonnhet
His a gelding
Date of Birth - Feb 1997
Going by the name Sabjr
Currently is 13' 1 hands should mature to 14' 2
Around 700 lbs
Loves people and attention, but has little respect for your space
He is very green and should go to someone with a lot of experience with babies.

Thank you, I hope that your able to help me.

I can be contacted at the following
Julie Jeske
3428 S. 113th St. Apt. #4
West Allis, WI  53227

(414) 545-7467

I really need to get him a home.  I would like to get $2, 000