This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi All-

Well, yesterday I took Rafael for a nice walk/trot ride doing all our usual
manouvers like the figure-Z (heavily muscled Rafael's version of figure-8),
going over the obstacles, etc. He was moving so well with me, I thought,
"This is the day!" So I asked for the canter several times, but knowing I
wasn't ready, he wouldn't do it. All I got was a really fast trot. So I took
the reins in one hand, grabbed the horn with the other, took a deep breath,
and away we went! We cantered around the arena twice, what a feeling! Can't
wait to do it again (didn't today because I rode bareback, not that skilled
yet : ).

Brigid