This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Well, here's the first (and maybe only) ad I have for a fjord for sale.  I'm
not very good at advertising, probably because subconsciously I want to keep
them all and will subliminally sabotage the sale.  Anyway, here are the
facts.  Yearling filly, drafty.  Quick learner (aren't they all?) calm (yes,
just like all of them) beautiful (she's a fjord after all!).  I love her to
pieces, but find myself with just not quite enough time for all 5 horses.  So
I'm looking for a good home for her.  She'll be a good horse when all is said
and done.

Pamela