This message is from: Carolyn Dumong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Jean Gayle wrote:

> This message is from: "Jean Gayle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> So glad to hear the good news Carolyn and was hoping you got through okay.
> Can not imagine the agony of the wait for something you have no control
> over.  We do have some strong storms here, not yet over 90 mph that I know
> of, but again the sense of dread for the animals.
>
> Jean Gayle
> Aberdeen, WA
> [Authoress of "The Colonel's Daughter"
> Occupied Germany 1946 TO 1949 ]
> http://www.techline.com/~jgayle

Hi Jean!  Yes, we were spared...I truly believe because of all the
thoughts and prayers that you all sent my way.  I was very scared..and
the thoughts that run thru your mind, knowing that you may never see
your horse again is so overwhelming.  My Daisy has no fur left on her
face because I think I have kissed her a million times in the last 3
days!!! It taught me many lessons - most importantly, not taking
anything or anyone for granted ever again.  Life is so fragile..maybe
this is His way of showing and teaching us that.  Animals have a
miraculous way of protecting and taking care of each other...I think us
humans could learn a very valuable lesson from them.  I am grateful for
your concerns for us at a most difficult time.
                My best,
                        Carolyn