This message is from: "Bushnell's" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Seeing Konggard and Ceacy demonstrate their clicker training rapport was
the highlight of the Libby Horse Show for me. He is a beautiful Fjord
stallion and seemed so extra, extra intelligent because of his
responsiveness to Ceacy.

When she would lift her leg and he would then lift his, the right or left
accordingly, it was adorable! I've often thought of that since and nearly
chuckle.

Thanking Ceacy and Konggard from the heart for their loooonnnnggg trip out
to Montana to share their special relationship and wishing them the very best!

Ruthie Bushnell, NW MT

  • Konggard Bushnell's